twitter facebook rss email

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The FADE series in paperback

For those of you aren't into e-reading and have written to me about a paperback...

I'm happy to announce that it's on the way!

The paperback is 309 pages, and contains all three installments in the FADE series. If you've already read the series in e-book form, don't worry -- there's nothing new in the paperback, so you won't be missing anything.

Today I received a proof of the paperback and I'll spend the next several days going through it, doing my own quality check.

On another note, I've been profusely thanking readers on Facebook and Twitter for making this series such a success. In fact, people might be getting tired of me thanking them. But I haven't said it here on the blog, so...thanks!

As I write this, all three parts of the FADE series are on Amazon's Top 100 list for erotic romance books. Two of them are in the top fifty. Watching the rankings is like being on a roller-coaster, and I know there will be dips and climbs to come (maybe more dips than climbs) but this is just such a thrilling ride and I owe it all to each and every one of you who made this possible.

Stay tuned for more announcements!

-Kate
 

©2012 Kate Dawes | Website Designed by Website Design Credit | All Rights Reserved

Powered by Blogger