twitter facebook rss email

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week five on the bestseller lists

FADE INTO YOU is #7 this week on MediaBistro's Galleycat self-published bestsellers list.

It's also on the NYT Bestseller list for the week of December 16.


Interestingly, that makes two weeks in a row at #30. While it's been ranked higher, I'm happy at #30 and would be perfectly content to hold that position for -- I don't know -- a year or so? Kidding. (Sort of!)

It's also still on the USA Today bestseller list for the fourth consecutive week.

Once again I owe a huge thanks to everyone who has picked up copies of the books in the FADE series. The other day I went back and read some of the first emails I received from readers back in late July, just after the first in the series was published, asking when the second one would be out. I hadn't even finished writing it yet. How far it has come since that time...
 

©2012 Kate Dawes | Website Designed by Website Design Credit | All Rights Reserved

Powered by Blogger