twitter facebook rss email

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First post of 2013

Yeah, that's right. This is my first post of 2013, so needless to say I've been a major slacker when it comes to adding content here. But I have my reasons.

I've been traveling on my private jet a lot, and only recently got wi-fi installed. You'd think a private jet would just come with it, but no, it's an "add-on," like floormats in a new car.

Okay, that's a lie. I don't have a private jet. But now I'm wondering -- do new planes have a smell like the new car smell? Hmmm.

What I have been doing is writing. A lot of writing. Probably even some writing that I shouldn't be doing.

I've been working on a new novel (which is not a continuation of the FADE series) and got a little side-tracked when my brain decided that the best time to come up with some great ideas for the next book is right in the middle of the one I'm currently working on.

So I took a week or so to work on fleshing out some of the characters and ideas for the book I'll work on sometime after this next one is released.

I've managed to refocus on the book I should have been writing all along, and I'm happy with how it's going so far. I'm looking forward to introducing my new characters, Blair and Simon, to everyone.
 

©2012 Kate Dawes | Website Designed by Website Design Credit | All Rights Reserved

Powered by Blogger